Tristan Ashley
The ups and downs of having a premie kid (who is sooooo gonna be grounded in a few years... what am I saying, the kid already is... no leaving the nicu for him)
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Breastfeeding

OK, he didn't really take too much from my breast today. The first time he was somewhat sleepy and did not really 'grasp' the idea of what he was doing. At 6pm he was awake and wanting food (he *knew* it was time for food via his tube). He actually started to get the idea of what he was doing. Of course, he is slightly lazy (like all preemies who get everything handed to them) and kept giving the nurse and me the look of "What? I have to work for this??".

link | posted by Beth at 1/25/2006 07:45:00 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

© BethC | powered by Blogger | designed by me & mela