Tuesday, September 12, 2006
T woke up at 3am... did not want to get back to sleep- so was up... at 4:30 realized it was stupid to go back to sleep for an hour & a half since he had to be at the hospital for an 8am ortho appointment. The X-ray pretty much showed that he will need hip surgery. Ortho wants to wait until after he gets the illiostomy reversed- just because going in while he still has it raises the risk of infection. Of course, need to deal with surgery since for some reason they are not doing November clinic appointments until the end of the month. I also still need to touch base with the peds since they are working on getting him synargis approval (shot to reduce effects of RSV).
powered by performancing firefox
| posted by Beth at 9/12/2006 12:05:00 PM
Â« Back to Main Page